Dark Chocolate Strawberry Lollipop2013-03-27
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe
- 9 Strawberries
- 50g Dark Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- 9 Toothpick
1. Get the necessary ingredients ready, cut nuts into fine.
2. Put strawberries in light brine for 10 minutes then clean and dry it, plug toothpick.
3. Heat water to about 50 degrees, placed the bowl with dark chocolate block and white chocolate block in it, slowly stir until the chocolate melts.
4. Put strawberries into the melted dark chocolate syrup to let strawberries wrapped in a layer of chocolate liquor.
5. Then put part of the strawberry wrapped in white chocolate liquid.
6. Load little white chocolate in piping bag then put it in the warm water to melted into white chocolate liquid.
7. Setting strawberries dipped in chopped nuts before the chocolate solidified.
8. Cut piping bag a little hole. painted on you favorite designs in the strawberry before chocolate solidified.
The temperture of water to melted chocolate should not exceed 50 degrees, stirring and be careful not let water mix into during the melting process.
Strawberries contain a variety of vitamins, especially vitamin C, strawberries also contain pectin and rich in dietary fiber, can help children to digest, maintaining smooth stool.
Thanks for Baohui’s share.